Courtesy of Hoffman Media.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon zest
- 1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs. extra-jumbo fresh Louisiana shrimp, peeled and deveined (tails left on)
- 18 (8- to 10-inch) sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced 2” thick
1.) In a small bowl, combine olive oil, rosemary, lemon zest, salt, and pepper, whisking to combine. Add shrimp, tossing to coat. Cover, and refrigerate 1 hour.
2.) Spray grill rack with nonstick nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Strip rosemary leaves from stems, leaving 2 to 3 inches with leaves remaining at the ends.
3.) Skewer shrimp onto rosemary sprigs, alternating with lemon and zucchini slices. Grill skewers for 2 minutes. Flip skewers, and grill until shrimp are pink and firm, about 2 minutes more.