Courtesy of Hoffman Media.
- 3/4 lb. peeled and deveined large fresh shrimp
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 (6 oz.) package baby spinach
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Shallot-Tarragon Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 2/3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. minced shallot
- 3/4 Tbsp. whole grain mustard
- 1 tsp. minced fresh tarragon
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/3 tsp. ground black pepper
1.) Preheat oven to 425°.
2.) Place shrimp and tomatoes on a large rimmed baking sheet. Add olive oil, seasoned salt, and pepper; toss to coat. Roast until shrimp are pink and firm and tomatoes have burst, about 10 minutes.
3.) Serve shrimp over spinach topped with Shallot-Tarragon Vinaigrette and feta.
1.) In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, olive oil, shallot, mustard, tarragon, honey, salt, and pepper until well combined.