Courtesy of Louisiana Seafood for Life.
- 1 lb. Louisiana crawfish tailmeat cooked
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup garlic freshly chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 1 cup clam juice
- 1 lb. dry whole wheat pasta cooked per package instructions
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley minced
- 1 tsp. black pepper freshly ground
1.) Heat a large sauté pan over medium to high heat. Add olive oil and garlic; stir continuously until garlic is a light golden brown 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Add the tomatoes and cook for another minute. Add the red pepper flakes, white wine, clam juice and Louisiana crawfish meat; cook for 2 minutes until the liquid is holding a steady boil.
2.) Add the cooked pasta and cook for 2 minutes over medium heat until the liquid is absorbed into the pasta.
3.) Place into individual serving bowls. Garnish with parsley and freshly cracked black pepper.