Courtesy of Hoffman Media.
- 12 large hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 12 large cooked shrimp, peeled and diced
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. capers, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- Garnish: fresh dill
1.) Halve eggs lengthwise, and place yolks in a medium bowl. Set aside egg whites.
2.) Mash yolks with a fork, and add shrimp, mayonnaise, dill, lemon juice, mustard, capers, pepper, salt, and hot sauce. Using a rubber spatula, stir until well combined. Divide egg yolk mixture equally between egg whites with a spoon. Garnish with fresh dill, if desired.