Courtesy of Hoffman Media.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped green onion
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 lbs. lump Louisiana crabmeat, picked free of shells
- 1/4 cup capers, plus more for garnish
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Belgian endive
- Toasted French bread slices
In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, onion, pepper, and salt. Fold in crab and capers until evenly coated. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with endive, French bread, and additional capers, if desired.